First Aid at Work Requalification
£135 per person – group concessions available
This two day Requalification training course is designed for people who have already qualified in the three day First Aid at Work course which is due for its three yearly renewal.
This accredited certificate will need renewing every three years.
The course will cover all areas from the Emergency First at Work course and from the First Aid at Work course such as-
- Understand and demonstrate a primary survey
- Manage a casualty who is unresponsive
- Learn to perform effective Recovery Position and CPR, including the defibrillator
- Manage a casualty who is choking
- Management of a casualty with poisoning
- Management of a casualty with Skeletal injuries such as a fracture
- Management of a casualty with a suspected spinal injury
- Management of a casualty with a head injury
- Management of a casualty with a Diabetic problem
- Understand and demonstrate Secondary Survey