Emergency First Aid at Work
£85 per person – group concessions available
This 1 day accredited course is designed for people who have a certain responsibility at work or in the voluntary sector and will enable them to feel confident in providing First Aid in an Emergency Situation.
This accredited certificate will need renewing every three years.
The course will cover areas such as-
- Understand the role of an Emergency first aider
- Understand and demonstrate a primary surve
- Manage a casualty who is unresponsive
- Learn to perform effective Recovery Position and CPR, including the defibrillator
- Manage a casualty who is choking
- Manage a casualty who is having a seizure
- Manage a casualty with an external bleed
- Manage a casualty with an embedded object
- Understand the management of shock
- Manage a casualty with minor wounds and burns