Arborist Specific First Aid Training
£99 per person +VAT – group concessions available
FoxMedics recognises the need for appropriate First Aid training for Hazardous Industries, one such industry is Arboriculture. FoxMedics have developed an accredited Arborist Specific First Aid Training course that offers further in depth training beyond the Emergency First Aid at Work course. This one day accredited course will provide the learner with more appropriate First Aid skills for their hazardous environment and a chance to put their new skills into practice with work related scenarios.
This accredited certificate will need renewing every three years.
Some of the modules the course will cover are-
- Understand and demonstrate a primary survey
- Manage a casualty who is unresponsive
- Learn to perform effective Recovery Position and CPR, including the defibrillator
- Manage a casualty who is choking
- Management of a casualty with a major external bleed with Indirect and Direct pressure
- Management of a casualty with a suspected spinal injury
- Understanding of crush injury and the management of a casualty in this situation
- Management of a casualty with a Chest Injury
- Awareness of Lyme Disease